Graphic Designer – Web Design
We are a small web development, design and marketing team looking for a creative Web Designer with experience in UX/UI design for eCommerce websites. Being part of the design team means you will collaborate directly with our development and marketing teams on a variety of projects, in which your main tasks will be to create wireframes, develop design concepts, graphics and layouts for websites, etc… The digital landscape is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, so the ideal candidate should be prepared to work quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a high-level of creativity on all projects.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows to effectively communicate your interaction and design ideas
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with developers, designers and marketers to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, competitive landscape and market trends
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience (UI/UX experience a plus)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Portfolio of work - Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Proven experience in website design - Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc)
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Shopify experience a plus
- Bilingual – English and French speaking
Send us your resume and portfolio at email@example.com